- Park in well-lit, high traffic areas.
- Lock your vehicle.
- Don't leave a running vehicle unattended.
- Avoid leaving valuables in your vehicle. If you must, secure them out of sight.
- Check your tires before driving away.
- Make sure your wiper blades have no signs of cracking and wear.
- Always keep warm clothes and shoes in your vehicle.
- Consider buying a emergency vehicle safety kit that includes jumper cables, flashlights, emergency blanket, cell phone back up, pylons or reflective tape.
- Always make sure your vehicle is equip with a spare tire and the equipment to change a flat tire.
Click here to view the SGI 2016 Saskatchewan Traffic Accident Facts