Latest Updates (Advisories, Exposure Notices, News Releases, Chief Medical Health Officer)
Public Health Orders - New Public Health Order comes into effect November 19th
A number of public health orders have been imposed to protect residents from COVID-19. These orders are enforceable by law.
Watch News Conferences with the Chief Medical Health Officer
Guidance on Cloth and Non-medical Masks
- Why you should wear a mask
- What kind of mask you should use
- Tips on how to wear a mask
- Who should not wear a mask
Saskatchewan's Safe School Plan outlines the guidance for school divisions and families to prepare for the safe return of students in September.
The declaration of a COVID-19 outbreak is used by Public Health to mobilize and coordinate a response to the infection. It is not necessarily an indicator of risk to the public.
SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL
Use the SELF-ASSESSMENT TOOL to determine if you should be tested for COVID-19.
reporting of testing numbers and cases for youth
Precautionary Measures remain the same with the following recommendations:
- Continue practicing social distancing;
- Keep following the orders of the Chief Medical Health Officer;
- Proper hygiene;
- Avoid unnecessary travel;
- If returning from foreign travel or experiencing any symptoms, self-isolate;
- Avoid gatherings with people outside your immediate household;
- Self monitoring;
- Working from home if possible;
- Stay informed with new information;
DOCUMENTS / FORMS:
Please see enclosed document regarding important information regarding PPE use in public.
To report situations where an individual or business is suspected of being in non-compliance with Public Health Orders
Download the Canada COVID App to have all resources at your fingertips in one location (available for iOs and Android)