To be eligible for the Scholarship, students must:
- Be a resident of the RM of Wilton No. 472
- Be a graduating senior of Lashburn High School OR Lloydminster High schools
- Be accepted into full time studies in an undergraduate certificate, diploma or degree program at an accredited post secondary Institution in Saskatchewan, Alberta, Manitoba, British Columbia or Ontario
- NOT be a legal dependent of a current RM Council Member
- Submit written explanation (as described above)
- Attend an Interview with the awarding committee (to be scheduled)
- Submit a transcript demonstrating an academic standing of 70% or greater (as detailed above)
- Submit proof of enrollment upon receipt of such
- Complete application along with requested documents and submit prior to Deadline.
- Attend scheduled interview.
Completed applications can be forwarded:
Mail: Box 40
Marshall SK, S0M-1R0